AIADMK has released its election manifesto today (05/05/2016) for the upcoming election which going to held on may 16, during the election campaign meeting in perundurai ADMK leader J. jayalalitha issued it to the public, DMK and ADMK are the leading parties in tamilnadu hence election manifesto of both the parties are much expected by the peoples, DMK already issued it and we also uploaded the entire file in our site you can get complete details about it here. Then announcement about ADMK manifesto 2016 side is much awaited and finally revealed out, check all highlights of the news by reading below.
ADMK therthal arikkai hightlights
- For farmers all the agricultural cooperative bank loans will be dismissed
- Free phone for all ration card holders
- Crop loan of about 40,000 crore will be issued to farmers during the next five years
- Avinashi athikadavu scheme will be executed
- Bond registration process will be made easier
- For farmers full compensation will be offered for loan interests
- Mullai periyaru dam water level will be increased to 150 feet
- Actions will taken for adding fisherman to SC community group, subsidy for them will be increased to 5000rs,
- Scheme of joining tamilnadu rivers will be executed
- Free current for who consumes below 100 unit
- Pending amount for the sugarcane farmers from sugar mills will be issued soon
- 50% subsidy for womens who wish to buy scooters
- Education loans of students who don’t having jobs will be cancelled
- Free full health check up scheme in all disctricts
- Women maternity leave will be increased to 9 months, maternity subsidy amount will be increased to 18000.
- Gold for thaliku thangam scheme will increased to 1 sovereign.
- ban on foreign direct investment in retail trade
- Lokh ayuktha will be implemented
- 500rs coupon for purchasing clothes during pongal in cooptex
- New policy for granite business
- New routes for Chennai metro
- Free laptop scheme for students will be continued along with free internet
- Free set top box for who using government cable
- Subsidy for womens who wish to purchase auto
- 25% subsidy in loans for first generation business starters
- Mineral sand will be sold by government
- Amma banking cards for poors.
- Free wifi scheme in bus stand
- New payroll policy for government job holders
- Steps will be taken for merchants for doing business without interruption.
- Importance for domestic electricity generation
ADMK election manifesto pdf download – full announcement is available for download
We hope that the news about ADMK election manifesto 2016 highlights will be useful for you, don’t forget to register your vote in this election it is your right, net thing is choose a best leader who works for the welfare of people.