All those who want to get voter id card from tamilnadu can get all relevant news here, it is important one which is primarily used for voting in central / state government elections, It is also used as a proof of address, date of birth and name for various purposes. All the indian citizens who attained 18 years have rights to enroll in voting but it is possible only if they have Id card by issued election commission in hands. Below procedure to know how to get tamilnadu 2016 voter id application from online.
Few years back candidates applied for the card mostly through Special Camp organized by the commission before the elections, it is also going on now a days but board has implemented online application facility so lot of users are applying right from their home using its official website.
click here for all updates about election commission
How to apply on elections.tn.gov.in?
- First visit the official website by logging in to elections.tn.gov.in from any updated browser like chrome.
- Then choose “Online registration facility” link from the top, which is shown in yellow color.
- After clicking over it you will get forms for various purposes, for new voter id application users need to select form 6, it will appear as first in the list.
- Clicking on form 6 will open a blank form in which fields are present like name, date of birth, complete address with assembly constituency, place of birth details etc.
- Fill all the fields with correct details and family members Voter id details by searching EPIC.
- Finally upload soft copy of your photo, address and age proof.
- At last give some details in declaration section and click submit. Before clicking submit verify all the details you entered are correct because if you send it with any wrong details then you need to submit a separate form for correction.
Post Application process
After completing tamilnadu voter id application 2016 you will get a confirmation mail through email, which have three options, to confirm or delete or modify your application.
By confirming the voter id application your request will be submitted to the board, after checking the details officials will contact through the address and mobile number you mentioned in the form. After the verification process card will be issued to you.
Click here to get tamilnadu voter id application form
If it take more time to respond you can contact your area officials, we hope the details we provided here will be helpful for you, incase if you have any issues in applying comment us below, we will help you.