TN MBBS first phase counselling 2017 dates

Tamilnadu medical counselling will be started from july 17 for the Medical students who are waiting for taking admission in tamilnadu for the courses like MBBS, BDS etc.

There are 23 government medical colleges in tamilnadu in which there are 3050 seats are available for the students, In this total seats 15% will be allocated for the All india quota, for this 401 seats will be allocated. Remaining there will be 2594 seats In this 85% of seats will be allocated for students who studied in state syllabus scheme (For those who studied in tamilnadu government schools and matriculation schools) Remaining 15% seats will be given for CBSE, ICSE and other board students.

There are 783 seats available for tn govt allocation in the self-financing medical colleges and all these seats are filled only with the help of the counselling that is to be held from 17/07/2017

TN MBBS first phase counselling 2017 starts from 17/07/2017

 

Counselling for the students is about to start from july 17, candidates will receive the exact date and venue of counselling through the details like mobile no, email id which they have given during the registration process.

The TN MBBS counselling dates 2017 will also be published in the official website which is called tnhealth.org which is the only website that gives exact details for the students who are going take medical courses related admission in the tamilnadu state. You can also follow the site for more news related to this.

All the students should bring all the documents that are mentioned to bring for the counselling hall, once after the counselling complete colleges date will be informed to them.

Click here to visit tnhealth website from your browser.

All the news are published in the notification column there they can find the mbbs admission related news.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *