Anna University is one among the leading universities in south India, Every year students are graduated from this education board in lakh numbers, hence universities offers off campus drives for placing students in companies as much as possible. This post will inform all anna university off campus 2017 details along with instructions. Some of the popular companies which are participating in the off campus drive includes TCS, CTS, wipro, Infosys, accenture etc.
For the Anna university off campus placement students who are studying final year in the 2017 are eligible to attend, in most cases already passed out students are not called for the recruitment, it has been conducted every year so final batch students can use this opportunity. It is conducted for the batches of all engineering courses like mechanical, electrical, ECE, computer science etc.
Anna university off campus placements are conducted under the “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme – TNSLPP” it will be conducted zone wise , from the below tables you can know the upcoming recruitments for various zones.
|Madurai zone – not available|
|Chennai zone – not available|
|Coimbatore zone – not available|
How to register for the placements
Students who are all having eligibilities to attend the placement can register for it, eligibility criteria will be decided by the company, usually companies like TCS ask CGPA lot less 7.5 without any arrears, good communication skills, agreeing to work anywhere in india where company instruct to join.
- During the announcement of off campus drives anna university will give the link where students can register for it.
- Students also required to pay one time fees for registering TNSLPP.
- Before the recruitment admit card will be issued for every students and in the college where they are asked to attend the placement they can participate.
- Along with their resumes they have to submit photos and education certificates.
- Students who already got jobs through placements conducted by the colleges or in the previous TNSLPP are not eligible to attend.
- One time registration fees amount rs 750 is need to paid for attending placement drive
- Colleges / anna university will not make arrangements for travelling / staying etc hence students need to participate in their own risk.
Click here to know upcoming TNSLPP 2017 announcements.
Check above linked website and check latest announcement link about it, which give you all details about the anna university recruitments.