Kerala SSLC results was declared on May 2018, the exam was written by about 4.55 lakh candidates and about 136 schools got centum results. Kerala Educational Board already announced that result will intimated to the students in May month and as per the it was released for the students all who eagerly waited for it. In the Cochin state alone there are 326 schools among which 136 schools got 100 percent results and made a record. Those who want to apply for Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Photocopy / Scrutiny can get all the details here.
To apply for above mentioned process students need to pay some fees and details regarding it is available on our site. Board have opened the portal for receiving the application for these process hence all the interested candidates can fill the form and then submit it.
Process for Kerala SSLC Revaluation
- Visit the page which is hosted at sslcexamkerala.gov.in and there the form is displayed.
- After entering the register number and date of birth click on OK, it will auto fill the details like center name , center code, medium, name etc
- There all the subjects are listed from language to mathematics, for each subject the options are mentioned such as photocopy (200 Rs), Scrutiny (50 Rs), Revaluation (400 Rs) etc.
- Tick on the required option and fees for that will be automatically added and finally click on Submit Revaluation / Photocopy application option.
- Finally take printout of it and submit it to HM of the exam center you take the exam, after the process your application will be forwarded to the board and it will be performed.
You can apply for this incase if you feel there may be any problem in the valuation and not get the correct marks for the total questions attended and so on. After these process your paper will be valuated again and incase there is a change in mark it will be displayed to you through the official website.
You can share comment about it or any doubts through the below comment box.