The most authorized institute in agriculture stream and the outlets are recognized for their elegance. Admission for 2018 batch of B.Tech/B.sc departments in the TNAU is most likely to be announced with the counselling procedure. Both the UG and PG courses are open for admission. There are 15 constituent agricultural colleges in tamilnadu which are run by the state government and under TNAU there are 8 colleges are affiliated for offering various UG agri programmes. TNAU Coimbatore and Madurai are very popular among all other institutions and main campus of the university are located in these regions only.
Candidates should have completed their 17 and not over 21 years to take the entrance exam, also should have completed their higher secondary board of examination or central board of secondary education to admit in the UG program B.Tech/B.sc.
For PG course, completion of under graduate in the authorized university/college as per the course norms.
|Issue of application form starts from – not available
Last date for filling – not available
Counselling schedule – not announced
Notification / Brochure download – Available soon
Procedure for TNAU admission 2018:
Online Application form for admission in B.Tech/B.sc is available in the legalized portal. Filling in the application form for counselling is the initial step followed by submitting it with proper fee acknowledgement before the last date. Either online or offline mode can be chosen for applying.
Points to remember:
- Check the official site tnau.ac.in.
- Select the link “UG ADMISSION”
- Look for the TNAU 2018 admission to take up and application form to fill in.
- Proper details should be filled in the application form regarding Name, Date of birth, Father‘s name, etc. also the transfer certificate, conduct certificate from the institution studied last.
- Acknowledgement of fee to take the exam, as per norms of university.
- Submission of filled in application either online or offline with proper attestations. the procedure of applying for TNAU admission will also be mentioned in the notification file which is about to issue from the TNAU board.
Government aided, government affiliated colleges/universities are adequate to carry out the study if you are going to apply for admission for agricultural courses with the help of TNAU 2018 counselling then you don’t need to worry about these things. The mode of counselling will be conducted in single window type. Taking the marks obtained in the HSC exam (12th cut off marks) into consideration, the counseling for the particular course B.Tech/B.sc admission will take place. Before that merit list, cut off marks, counselling rank list for the admission will be announced.
TNAU UG admission eligibility for various categories:
- 55% of mark for general category students so that they can take up the exam. In case of BC, BCM and other special categories it has relaxed to 5% to eligibility.
- For the MBC, 45% of marks should be retained.
- SC/ST candidates are relaxed with minimum pass marks to take the exam.
Details regarding the last date for submitting the filled in application form, to collect hall ticket, etc check the official government portal for correct announcement.