TNAU B.SC Btech admission for the year 2016-17 is at its final stage as the counselling dates are coming closer, since few years more percentages of students are interested in joining Agri courses, TNAU counselling will be conducted from 04/07/2016. From these date students will be called for the counselling as per the merit list.
- All the eligible candidates will get notification regarding it through their mobile no and email id details filled out in the application form, you may also get latest details online through the official portal tnauonline.in.
- TNAU counselling 2016 will be conducted in three phases which is scheduled upto august last week.
As like all UG / PG admission methods TNAU also conducts the admission process by single window counselling, few days before university published the rank list for vocational, sports, differently abled candidates, NRI, Ex service etc and the overall rank list. We hope that you already come across incase not kindly log on to the address we have given here.
The degree and college which you are selecting in counselling will be final and it can be altered for any reasons, some candidates are already joined in other institutions as per their 2nd choice and submitted original certificates then you can participate TNAU admission by submitting the bonafide certificate obtained from institution where you have joined.
After completing the admission process students will receive admit from the university in which college opening date, institution you have selected, degree are mentioned and also the date for submitting the certificates.
Check TNAU counselling dates from below (1st phase 04-07-2016 to 10-07-2016)
click here for c13 to c28
How to download the call letter?
In order to identify the right candidates are attending the counselling each eligible candidates are issued with counselling call letter which need to be shown while attending else you are not allowed.
If you are eligible for attending counselling then you are required to pay 2000 rs (100rs for ST /SC /SCA) which cannot be refunded through online, just follow below downloading link you can check all details about it.
- For paying fees login to tnauonline.in > UG admission by giving your user id and password.
Click here for TNAU call letter
- Click on the link and enter you register number then check it whether you are entered the details exactly the one which is allotted for you.
- Then give enter for generating it and printing the document.
For any issues you can call 422 6611345 and 422 6611346 for getting help from TNAU during working hours.