For the paramedical courses admission in tamilnadu rank list has been issued by the board, there are about 9 courses in paramedical category which includes B.Sc, B.pharm etc for which state has 555 government seats.
In self-financing colleges for the courses B.SC nursing, B.pharm, physiotherapy there are 7190 seats are available. For all those who applied for joining in these seats paramedical rank list has been issued by the admission team in tnhealth official website.
Names of 18,495 candidates has been listed in the recently declared rank list, if you want to check your rank in the list the simply use following link for get its access.
Paramedical rank list – click here
Counselling schedule 2016-17:
The dates for paramedical counselling are also recently declared, and as per it admission process will starts from the date 22/08/2016 (monday) and on this day physically challenged candidates and childrens of ex-servicemens are called, from the next day onwards general candidates will be called as per the rank.
Tamilnadu paramedical counselling 2016 schedule – 22/08/2016 to 02/09/2016 (download below linked file for whole schedule)
Each day have three sessions and its timings are starts from 9, 11 and 12 a.m, during each session candidates of certain general ranks are called.
Click here to download tnhealth paramedical counselling schedule 2016
Instructions for candidates attending the counselling
- Candidates who have eligibility to attend the counselling need to present in the counselling venue at least 1 hour before the allotted time.
- Already call letters are dispatched for every batches however if you didn’t receive it yet no issues you can attend the counselling during time allotted for you as per the rank
- One important instruction given for the candidates are they should bring all original certificates which are said as mandatory for attending, incase if you already joined in any institution and cant able to submit the certificates then you can come with bonafide certificate obtained from your institution.
- All should have submit a DD of 250rs in the manner officials intimated
- If you couldn’t come for the counselling at allotted time then you will not get chance for attending 2nd phase counselling.