Tamilnadu government has introduced online sand booking facility for the public through the official website tnsand.in and through their official android application. This service was started for the public on july 1 , 2017 and it is now opened for every users. This post will give you in detail about how to book sand online for your construction needs. It is one of the good initiative by the tamilnadu government incase if this process works crystal clear.
For Lorry Owners
In order to get sand from quarries lorry owners need to create account in tnsand portal and have to register their lorry details, they can add any number of vehicles for carrying sand.
Lorry owner registration
Visit the official website with the help of given link then choose login from menu, there you will find a link “Not registered?, Register here” choose that and enter your complete details in the opened form. Then you will receive an OTP after entering it your account will be created. So just login to the portal and you will find option for adding Lorries there enter your vehicle details and add it.
For Public – sand booking at tnsand.in or Android App
Before visiting online website contact any local lorry owner and get their vehicle no for booking tnsand online for carrying the load.
- Visit the tnsand.in or download the official application from google play store and open
- You will see a option called “பொது மக்கள்” in the index page itself click on it.
- Now booking form will open, there you need to give the details of lorry number obtained from the vehicle owner.
- Then choose a quarry from which you are interested to get sand, while selecting Quarries it will list all available quarries and with the details about the average waiting days for each place.
- After this select Axle type and choose number of units you want to buy, then complete the customer details like your address like where you wish to get delivered, mobile number, after completing it click on the create booking.
Now OTP will send to your mobile number once after entering it your booking will be confirmed, you will get booking details as SMS on your mobile number.
You can check your booking status with its bar code, queue number, date of delivery details by logging into the same portal. Sand will be given for the online booking users only when the arrive at the quarries at informed date and time. Lorry driver should bring the Bar code of booking confirmation or OTP to the quarry in order to get the sand.
Demo Video for booking
The booking is explained visually in the below video so incase if you have any doubt in above description you can watch following video so that you can understand the entire process easily.
click here to buy TN sand online
Download Android App for booking from mobile